(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Monday 11 August 2014

The IELTS Result

December 04, 2010
3:53 pm

Saw my IETS result on the idp webpage yesterday. And my heart was joyfully glad! I passed!!
            Listening          7.5
            Reading           6.5
            Writing             7.0
            Speaking         7.5
            Overall             7.0

Funny thing, the day before yesterday, I was in the state of “questioning” of to what is my future… I can’t seem to see my tomorrow; I could not find rest and peace…
And then yesterday came, God gave me the answer to my future… “Yes my child, I am with You, even when to you, your future seems a blur”

When I am sad
You are my j0y

When I don’t know everything
You are my all

When I can’t understand
You are my wisdom

When it’s hard for me to trust
You always hold my hand

“child  I know you
And I care everything about you
I just want to be your everything”

EVERYTHING
Bebo Norman

When day is over 
I'll be the color in the sky
 
If darkness lingers
 
I'll be the flame that gives you light
 
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/bebo_norman/everything.html ]
I just want you to notice
 
I just want you to feel the same
 
I just want you to notice
 
That I just want to be your everything
 
I just want to be your everything
 

On my shoulder
 
There is a place for you to cry
 
I'll be your shelter
 
When there is nowhere left to hide
 

Sometimes I see you cry
 
When you watch the sun go down
 
You're magical, so beautiful, and I...
 

When day is over
 
I'll be the color in the sky



0 comments:

Post a Comment