(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Sunday 17 August 2014

Because... Honestly I'm Not That Strong

December 23, 2010
10:58 pm

Glory be to the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit…
For Thine is the kingdom, and the power and the glory forever.. amen.. Blessed be the Lord my GodWho causes all things to growWho is wise and profoundWho does just judgment Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord.. May You be praised in the whole earthMay You be honored and reveredMay You be glorified in everything that we do or sayIn everything that we are Thank You for a glorious nightIt was for You and You aloneMay every eye seeMay every ear hearMay every lips professMay every heart believeThat You are God, the MessiahWho humbly came..To seek and save the lostAmen and amen! (2012 Christmas Concert-SMUMC)


Lord, whatever our family is going through right now, teach us to trust, be still and know, lead us… Because honestly, I’m not that strong…”

IM NOT ALRIGHT
Sanctus Real


If weakness is a wound that no one wants to speak of
Then "cool" is just how far we have to fall
And I am not immune, I only want to be loved
But I feel safe behind the firewall

Can I lose my need to impress?
If you want the truth I need to confess

I'm not alright, I'm broken inside, broken inside
And all I go through, it leads me to You, it leads me to You

Burn away the pride
Bring me to my weakness
'til everything I hide behind is gone
And when I'm open wide with nothing left to cling to
Only You are there to lead me on.

'Cause honestly, I'm not that strong.

I'm not alright, I'm broken inside
Broken inside
And all I go through, it leads me to You
It leads me to You

And I'll move,
and I'll move,
and I'll move,
Closer to You (x3)

I'm not alright I'm broken inside
Broken inside
I'm broken inside, Broken inside
And all I go through leads me to You
Leads me to You

I'm not alright, I'm not alright
I'm not alright 

... that's why I need You.

(The start of healing, forgiving, and moving on..)


0 comments:

Post a Comment