(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Tuesday 5 August 2014

QUESTIONS ASKED

December 02, 2010
4:38 pm
When we cannot see our wayLet us trust and still obeyHe who bids us forward goCannot fail the way to show.Though the sea be deep and wide,Though a passage seem denied,Fearless let  us still proceed,Since the Lord vouchsafes to lead-Unknown

Psalm 25:4-5
King James Version (KJV)
 4Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
 5Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Psalm 25:12

English Standard Version (ESV)
12 Who is the man who fears the Lord?
    Him will he instruct in the way that he should choose.

Lord, its as if I don’t know which oath to take…
I am in the waiting
I don’t know what’s next in my life
All of my desires and prayers, You graciously gave… since You have given me what’s best for me.. I have nothing else to say…
But what about this “silence” Lord?
Its as if I could not see my tomorrow
I can’t even see my today ( or am just playing blind?)
Been trying to “see” through Your eyes
But Lord, it is so vast.. I could not comprehend

When I think of all my advice to my friends who seem to walk in darkness and confusions, I think of “me”.
-       Will I be able to “walk the talk”?
-       Will I be found faithful in my faith, in my words to You?
-       Will be true to You?
-       Will I doubt You?
-       Will I be bitter towards You?
-       Will I also walk in darkness, thinking that I am all alone?
-       Will I be able to see You through it all?
Lord I don’t know…
Even when I said all those things, I am too is asking myself: “DO I BELIEVE, REALLY BELIEVE?”
Lord what’s in my heart? Its as is I too, doesn't know the answer… but.. I am holding to You.
To where else I could trust but in You alone- who KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT ME?

Lord, I am just holding unto You..
Hoping, believing that all You said is TRUE.. (In my heart, I know You are… but teach me to extend beyond knowing- BELIEVING.)


QUESTIONS ASKED

When my future seems dark and gloomy
And I could not fathom Your ways
Even in this state of questions and doubts
Can You hear my whisper, can I ask You why?
Even my now seems confusing
My heart beating, yes but why rushing?
Knowing all Your promises, but sometimes
Find it hard to really believe with my whole heart

I know who You are, “The Great Alpha and Omega”
The “Great I am who I am”
All Your attributes and Names I know
But when testing comes, why I do always fail?

Is it because of little faith?
Or do I allow my self in lies?
Sometimes Lord, even the view is beautiful
But the road is rough and rugged

When i could reach my journey
Into where I should be
Will be found tired and weary?
Or content and happy?

Take a look at my life Lord
And what do You see?
Am I worth the “cross”
Or do You turn Your back in dismay?

But to where do I run to>
To where I could find answers that could still my heart?
It is only to You and You alone
You are my God, yes You are my God

Despite of it all, one fact remains
You “died” for me and that’s all that matters
To know that You loved me and always will
For who I am



0 comments:

Post a Comment