(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Thursday 8 November 2012

The Oath Taking


August 30, 2009

10:24 pm

 

Just arrived from Manila.. my oath taking was finished! Yahoo!!! I am now a full-pledged Architect! Praise Praise Praise be to the Lord!

The Fiesta Pavilion in Manila Hotel was full, I and my mom were the only ones who entered, (mahal ang ticket!), while my family peers waited outside the lobby.

It started around 1:30pm, the flow of program was smooth, simple yet of course special to each and one of us

There were lots and lots of picture taking. Every single moment should be captured! Since this was a one time event!

While holding my PRC card, I still couldn’t believe that I am already a Registered Architect.. for all those years of toiling, weeping, praying, doubting, asking… it finally has fruits! And  I am in awe..

Psalm 37:4

English Standard Version (ESV)

Delight yourself in the Lord,
    and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Now that God has given the desire of  my heart, big responsibility is on my shoulder na, to live faithfully according to the By-Rules and Regulations and Laws of our Profession, to do our job in accordance with the guidance and wisdom of our God.

 

Lord, thank You for my family’s love and ever support. Who was there in celebrating with me in that momentous event! You provide all that we need.

May I use this profession, this gift of grace in giving You honor and glory

Thank You Lord.. I am humbled.. I am in awe..

I am amazed.. I am overwhelmed… by YOU… AMEN

0 comments:

Post a Comment