(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Remind me Lord


AUGUST 29, 2009

8:08 PM


Tomorrow is my Oath Taking.. wow! Magiging full pledge Architect na ako Lord! I am still in awe!

So many things have happened.. it’s almost a month, since I last wrote here..

Tito Bobs, is my very first client. I designed his house and supervising it now together with kuya Cris, a friend of mine, and the contractor of the project… so many problems raised, and so many financial problems.. but God has been my provider. I had small drawings which I rendered and helped in my finances. I paid for my techskills AutoCAD studies, professional signboard (credits to nanay!), te olive’s gift- Sony T700!.. so many blessings poured out.. thank You Lord!

And sometimes Lord, nahihiya ako dahil I know, nagkukulang ako ng panahon sa Inyo… things were not the same, just like before.. but hanggat kaya kong maglaan ng oras ko Lord, I would gladly give to You…

Still Lord, I know marami na po akong atraso sa Inyo.. in all of Your blessings, I forget to stop in all of my busyness, and just thank You Lord…

I am not reading Your word this past few weeks, I‘ve been having headaches in working my drawings, stress in thinking, body ache and mind.. even in my prayer, how many minutes was it Lord?

I am sorry Lord.. I always tell na babawi ako sa Inyo.. but until now… I am just thankful that there is Saturday and Sunday, that though I was so busy on weekdays, on weekends, it was my time for You.. in our Saturday Cell group- I am being blessed Lord. I’m amazed on how you used ordinary people,common people, for Your purposes. And then on Sunday worship..

But I admit, nagla-lielow na ako sa choir.. though I know mababaw ang dahilan ko. (I am the only umyaf there!) I know singing in the choir is not of age, but somehow…I want to sing to You even when I’m not on front of the altar Lord.

I would still be singing.. give me a servant heart that is willing to serve in any ways Lord..

Remind me once again Lord..

Help me Lord, I pray to never forget who I am…

Lord, Let me be who You’ve created me to be, inside and outside the church. Let me be a  blessing, a light and a salt…

Lord it will be hard, it might or might not mold me.. it might or might not pull me out, but strengthen me Father..

I need You more than ever before…

I am now, outside of my comfort zone..

I need You more…

To shine on me…

Guide me…

Teach me…

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment