(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Monday 18 July 2016

PURITY

November 24, 2011
10:01 pm
Tonight was a night of sadness Lord. The thought and knowing of the sanctity and purity of marriage is very rare nowadays and to see that “everybody” can be “satisfied” sexually in always everywhere at every one gives an overwhelming sorrow, most to the fact of knowing that your “friends’ somehow gave it “away”.

Chastity nowadays is a “blur” to those who are “in” for the sin. Even the “suppose Christians” does it.

I am hoping that there is still a “man” who has the courage to pay the prize of “commitment”, who would also “treasure” the “purity” within him, who would greatly value “chastity” and will patiently for the “approved” time- that is MARRIAGE.

Lord, as I wait for my true love, it may be possible that the one that I would love already gave it away, but turned away from sin, and humbly repented his sins and You washed and forgiven him... then if you would give me that man, then I would thankfully and praise You still and receive with wide open arms of your “gift” to me.

I am waiting patiently for that “man” whom I’m praying and hoping for. I pray that he is a man of courage not brevity, a man who could commit, who would be faithful and true, who has high standards, but knows how to keep it low, a man who knows to laugh, who can see life in a joyful and thankful way, who prays and sings, and dance for joy, even when is not. I pray that he is man who honors marriage and believes in marriage... I pray that he would love to see me grow in my faith and help me in my faith... I pray that he would be my protector, encourager, a lover and a friend.

Above everything else, I pray to see You in him…

Whoever he might be Father, as I wait on him and believes that You’ve created someone for me and me for him, may You grant us the desire to “wait patiently” upon You Lord.
This world is imperfect, and the one that You would give me is a mere imperfect, sinful man, just as I am. But by Your grace- You will make us whole and perfect according to Your riches and glory, according to Your unending mercy and unending love..

Guide us O Lord, to walk in the light and path of righteousness... we abide in You Father, we need You...

Be with us all now ad forevermore...

Amen.


We learn, on the one hand, that we cannot trust ourselves even in our best moments, and, on the other, that we need not despair even in our worst, for our failures are forgiven. The only fatal thing is to sit down content with anything less than perfection."  C.S. Lewis - Mere Christianity

0 comments:

Post a Comment