(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Sunday 28 June 2015

UAP PDC 37TH INDUCTION

July 28, 2011
9:30 pm

Kinda excited for tomorrow’s event- 37th Induction and Turn-Over Ceremonies of the United Architects of the Philippines Pangasinan- Dagupan Chapter.
I was asked to be one the emcees (again) with Arch. Adolf Ferrer. That causes me excitement! (hehee. Wala lang..)
Guess I am being “proud” ba na ma-invite na maging emcee sa harap ng ibang Architects.
It teaches me to be confident, poised and elegant.. (daw..) in some ways.. hahaha.. to be a “lady-like” daw.
Not everyday that am gonna dress for a night! (hihihih…) and am gonna be with my sister!
 Lord, I feel great about this, and I’m preparing for this! Be with me, give me the right words and the right tone of voice tomorrow…


0 comments:

Post a Comment