(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Thursday 18 June 2015

OUR LOVE STORY

19 June 2015

OUR LOVE STORY

Two years ago, it happened at DCI
When you first saw me, I was told, you said "OH MY!"
Never occurred that your heart's already beating
Then you knew I was worth keeping (^_________________^)

We never said hello, never been friends at start
You never got the chance, never did I notice
But those silent months you were doing an inch
And did everything just to break that ice

Then the right time came, and it was lame (^__________________^)
It was your" whatever the cost game"
Our friends found out, we were the target
Now you finally found a way to try your best shot

From our first date in OP to the joyful EK
Somehow I found out that you aren't "not ok"
To the simple treats at Jobe or KFC
To the major teddy bear (i was in ecstacy)

You gave your best but your best aint good enough (as the song goes)
The devastating no and the depth of hurt inside
I somehow noticed that you've cried
If only you can erase the hurt and just hide

I thought it was the end, but I thought wrong
You want to try again, still holding for hope
And this time you've prayed:
"Ill do anything and you'll be mine"

Surely you did and reached through my heart
You learned to love my faith and my beliefs
My family you deeply cares
And that was the start of  wonderful journeys

Our first months were God's beautiful grace
Two different people learning to really cherish
Learning to accept each other's imperfection
Learning to see the beauty beyond each other's frailties

Days run so fast and we had good adventures together with friends
From Coron to Iloilo or just in Tagaytay
Soon to Bora or even in HK or Dubai
All of it were and are treasures because we were and will be together

From our foodtrips on different resto
Mediterranean to Greek or sa may recto (para may rhyme lang)
Or kahit sa ihaw-ihaw dyan sa may tabi
Anywhere ay masarap because it was your libre (^______________^)

Funny how my very reasons of not loving you back then
Are now my very reasons to love you even more now
God is the God of many surprises
And Tutsky, you are God's wonderful surprise in my life

Now the Author of Love has given us another year
Another story to unfold, another journey to enjoy
Though for now we are miles apart
But our love for each other will never part.

2 years ago, when I said "yes" I don't know if we'll make it through
But now, I am more sure that my "yes" will soon be "I DO"
To love you Lex Morgan with all that I am
Now and  soon to eternity.

For your patience and for never giving up on me
For your imperfect perfect love
I will always thank God for keeping us this long and strong
We will never be here if God is not holding us all along

HAPPY 2ND YEAR TO YOU MY DEAR TUTSKY
AND A HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY !!!
(sana naman hindi rin iisang date ang wedding nuhhhhh..hahaha)

AWABUUU MORE EACH DAY!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment