(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Wednesday 29 April 2015

RESURRECTION QUOTES

April 23, 2011

I believe in the resurrection primarily because I have gotten to know God. I know that God is love, and I also know that we human beings want to keep alive those whom we love. I do not let my friends die, they live on in my memory and my heart longs after I have stopped seeing them.For whatever reason- human freedom lies at the core, I imagine- God allows a planet where a man “dies in a fiery crash”. But I believe- if I did not believe this, I would not believe in a loving God- that God is not satisfied with such a blighted planet. DIVINE LOVE WILL FIND A WAY TO OVERCOME.
-       Philip Yancey

“ No, not even death was final. Even that could be reversed.”
-       Philip Yancey

“faith grows out of a subsoil of yearning, and something primal in human beings cries out agiast the reign of death.”
-       Philip Yancey

“Death , be not proud, God will not let death win.”
-       John Doanne


0 comments:

Post a Comment