(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Thursday 2 April 2015

A Prayer for a Friend

April 14, 2011

Lord, guide him and guide him always... I know You have wonderful and beautiful plans in His life... may he learn to trust You and bring You praise amidst of everything. Teach him to be of good courage, of good faith… Bless him Lord...
May he find his sole purpose in You alone... may he find peace in You alone…
I love my friend Lord... and it sadden me to know that he is leaving the country, but beyond the sadness is joy... beyond the sadness is thanksgiving…
Job 1:21
English Standard Version (ESV)
21 And he said, “Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.”

Have thine own way, Lord! Have thine own way!
Thou art the potter, I am the clay.
Mold me and make me after thy will,
While I am waiting, yielded and still.


“The best way to discover the purpose of your life is to give yourself, along with all your plans and dreams to God. Then He can renewed and fulfill His plan for you. You won’t be disappointed.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment