(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Wednesday 11 March 2015

FRIENDSHIP HARDSHIP

March 30, 2011
10:30 pm

Even though it is hard to have that perfect stillness, that perfect peace this day... thank You Lord, for making it through- (Guest Speaker: VDA Christian School, Bugallon, Pangasinan: Commencement Exercises)
Thank You, that though I have hardships Lord, thank You for giving me the strength to carry on... May I glorify You Lord...

“We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.

“Knowing what I know about life, I see value in continuing to teach these lessons to myself.”

“The future belongs to those who believe in the reality of their dreams. Believe in your dreams. With God all things are possible.”

“The secret to success is to do the common things uncommonly well.”

“Shout for the moon. Even if you miss it, you will land among the stars.”

And to us- me and Te lib…

“Silence is wisdom where speaking is folly, and always safe. Better to day nothing than not to the purpose, and to speak penitently, consider both what is fit and when it is fit to speak.

“If thou thinkest twice before thou speakest once, thou wilt speak twice the better for it.”

And silence is I think better for the both of us... much have been said and you can’t take back what you have said, even the words that might crush and hurt you. You can’t. It was said and done... you cannot undo the past.
And maybe, she is right... may be I am full of pride...maybe I am being “playing safe”... after all, she’s my bestfriend for more than a decade... she’s probably right, because she “should” know me.
But still Lord, i choose silence, even if silence means not going/ visiting her at the hospital, or even answering her phone calls or giving back anything…
Maybe I am proud, maybe I am... needed to rethink, and trace back... Back to where I and her should be...
If it’s because of my foolish pride then let it stay as “foolish”
If foolishness means finding your way back home… if foolishness means letting go of all the things that hurt you... If foolishness means being just a mere man who is incapable of giving enough understanding… then yes, maybe I am “foolish”.
Foolish to say “I can’t go on like this… unless… we truly change”
I know I have flaws, if it’s my fault, then I guess I am…
 But I am “prideful”, I don’t wanna talk yet… I cannot have those conversations over and over again.. I don’t wanna hear those accusations, those “truths” according to her.. those angry thoughts and words…
I hate to converse with all those kind of repeated words. I am tired Lord, I am tired… and I still need peace.. I need You Father.. Abba..


“my soul is restless until it finds its rest in Thee…”

0 comments:

Post a Comment