(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Besfriend difficulties

March 28, 2011
11:00pm

Having a hard time Lord with my bestfriend... it was just little but because of insecurities, doubts, jealousy, dramas… it became large.

And I am sick and tired of her attitude. I’m sick and tired of having conversations na wala namang patutunguhan. I’m sick and tired of hearing accusations, of hearing some dumb thoughts, of hearing anything that is way beyond of the real issue.

I am having a hard time... As I look back 10 years ago, I continue to ask myself “where have we gone? Have we grown and changed for the better?”

And when I look at our today, the answer seems forlorn…the answer seems vague... and I’m tired of foolish fights, I’m tired of dormant minds, I’m tired and wearied…
I am tired Lord, I am…

Will I find You Lord in the midst of these? Will I find peace and silence? Will she find too?

May these times be a moment of self-realization for the both us. Whatever I say to her, it is accepted with different meanings… teach me to shut up Lord, I am tired…


0 comments:

Post a Comment