(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Friday 4 July 2014

The Silent Prayers

November 16, 2010
9:45 pm
Father,
I know Lord that I am forgiven and loved
For all for transgressions, inequities, perplexities, flaws and sins
You have cleansed me and renewed me once again
You restored to me the “joy of my salvation”
Teach me to never forget YOU
YOU and Your vast love
You and Your great mercy
You and Your astonishing grace
I am forever Yours
Give me the courage to say “no”
Give me the strength to be who what You want me to be
And to never disgrace Your holiness again
I humbly pray and beseech Thee O God..

Again Lord, I ask Thee for wisdom and power
May You give me the words that I have to speak during the IELTS exam this coming Friday and Saturday
Give me the peace that I need
To rely not on my own understanding but to You and only You…
Guide us O Lord, we need You
At every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, every year… all throughout the days of our life… I humbly beseech Thee for wisdom Father..

And Lord, I am beginning to grow weary and tired on my friend. What I concluded just this afternoon was: it’s all useless! Useless when he is hearing but not listening! Hay, what I want to pray na lang is to give what is best for him. parang mahirap nga na maibigay sa kanya lahat ng burdens at struggles.. but if that would take for him to “just surrender it all to You”, then please Lord, have THY WAY. I could only just pray for You to give him the strength that he needed, the strength to endure, the wisdom to ask for forgiveness, the courage to let it go…
And maybe, just maybe.. in the midst of the storm and turmoil, he may find You peacefully sleeping in the boat with him.
And maybe, I’m hoping… that in the midst of “nothingness” he may find it “all” to “YOU”. He may seem to give up on his faith, but I know You are not giving up on Him. Your love for him will never change.. despite of it all. amazing love how can it be?
Maybe what he needed are not “words”, maybe I could just “show” Your love. But how Lord?
Will he be able to see and find?
Will he be able to look and believe?
Let me be to him a friend…
AMAZING LOVE
Hillsong United

I'm forgiven, because you were forsaken
I'm accepted, you were condemned
I'm alive and well, you're spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

I'm forgiven, because you were forsaken
I'm accepted, you were condemned
I'm alive and well, you're spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/h/hillsong_united/amazing_love.html ]
Amazing love, how can it be
That you my king would die for me
Amazing love, I know it's true
It's my joy to honor you
Amazing love, how can it be
That you My king would die for me
Amazing love, I know it's true
It's my joy to honor you
 
In all I do I honor you

I'm forgiven, because you were forsaken
I'm accepted, you were condemned
I'm alive and well, you're spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again



0 comments:

Post a Comment