(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Tuesday 25 June 2013

The Waiting...



September 01, 2010

Being in love is a feeling. Real love goes far beyond feeling.
-       Elisabeth Elliot


1 Corinthians 13:4-8
J.B. Phillips New Testament (PHILLIPS)
 4 This love of which I speak is slow to lose patience—it looks for a way of being constructive. It is not possessive: it is neither anxious to impress nor does it cherish inflated ideas of its own importance.
 5-6 Love has good manners and does not pursue selfish advantage. It is not touchy. It does not keep account of evil or gloat over the wickedness of other people. On the contrary, it is glad with all good men when truth prevails.
 7-8a Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust, no fading of its hope; it can outlast anything. It is, in fact, the one thing that still stands when all else has fallen.

Lord, You’ve always been my guide and my help.. you have guided me on my life’s journey.. ffor every decisions I made, for every confusions and doubts, for every fear and longing, Lord You are there, always..

And so Lord, my hope is in You.. yes I will wait on You.. I will wait on You and wait for someone who’s waiting for me…

Lord make me a woman for the godly man You have created and prepared for me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment