(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Tuesday 14 May 2013

A Prayer



June 02, 2010
Pierced Lord…
Overwhelming pain

The suffering of a heart
The pang of love
Languishing cries…

I pray Thee not for me
But for them…

I pray Thee that You would be with them all this moment, at the very hour.. where are all hearts are dormant- dormant to understand and to forgive…
Dormant to forget and to forgive…

I pray Thee that in this time of pain, hurts, grief, agony- You would be there for them…
I pray not for peace nor for forgiveness but just this very thing: YOU WOULD BE THERE IN THIS TIME…
I pray not for strength, nor for joy, nor for stillness of tranquility… but God for You alone to be BY THERE SIDE.
Please… be by there side…
Be by there side…
In every tear drops…
In every pangs of heart
In every broken heart
In every cries…
JUST BE BY THERE SIDE LORD… I pray…

0 comments:

Post a Comment