(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Friday 19 April 2013

A Letter To Someone Who's Waiting For Me



May 14, 2010

To someone who’s waiting for me,


I  may not know you right now, know nothing about you, or where you are..

But I want you to know that you are in my prayers, always. At night, there are times when I think about the day, the perfect day that God will made just for the both of us. When we will look for the first time in each others eyes.

I may not know you or I may… but I do believe that God has a perfect plan for the both of us. I was made for you, and you for me.

It is my prayer, that I would keep myself pure for you, everything in me will be only for you. My whole heart will only beat for you and only you,

My first kiss with you will be shared on the altar, my hands will hold only to you, my arms will only draw to you.

Will I be captured by your genuine smile, or your kind heart? Will I be amazed on your leadership and love to Him? Will I be awed by your authority as a man of God He had created you to be? I wonder what I might feel if I would have known you for the first time?

Will I ever knew if you are the only one? The God-given one?

Will I be prepared when we meet? Will I be worthwhile for you? Will I also be the right woman for you?

Neither of us know what is our tomorrow.. only we can trust God, He has predetermined our tomorrow. All we could do is to TRUST for every circumstances that will lay and lays, for every future that will bring.

During my waiting years, I am thankful to God that He is preparing me for you. I was created for you, I believe with my whole heart.

Will you be the kind of man that I was hoping,  waiting and praying for? Will I be the kind of woman you too are hoping, waiting and praying for? 

I will wait.. so please “ish”, wait for your “ishah” too.. let’s wait on God.

Soon and very soon… by His loving guidance- He will direct our paths with each other. Soon and very soon, our hopes, our dreams will be in perfect bliss because God is on our side. He is in control.

Wait for me “ish and I will surely wait for you my love…

In this world where many people have been created… in thousands and thousands of faces… I know one of them is YOU. He can search the whole world for me and for you to be together.
God will bring us with each other, even if we are miles are apart…

Let our hearts not be troubled.. our time will come. Our moment will surely come- it will not tarry. Because the Lord said so.

Let’s prepare our hearts.. may it only beat for our loving Master.

And when His perfect time will come… our love will glorify our Maker.


From someone who’s waiting for you too.

1 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Post a Comment