(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Wednesday 20 March 2013

God is Right on Schedule



April 15, 2010
Romans 8:28
English Standard Version (ESV)
28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good,[a] for those who are called according to his purpose.

"God is working all the elements of your life together for your good…(Romans 8:28) This time in your life is part of your story. Maybe it’s not what you had planned. Maybe you wish your prince or princess would have arrived by now. But God is right on schedule. He knows exactly what He’s doing. He sees you right where you are. He hasn’t forgotten you. He hasn’t overlooked you. The circumstances you’re going through -- no matter how difficult -- are part of the very happy ending He has planned."

God’ way really is best. His timing is perfect. Wait on Him is more than worth it. Honoring Him and practicing His principles as you walk the path to marriage will lead you to the greatest joy and fulfillment.

Proverbs 3:5-6

English Standard Version (ESV)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
    and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
    and he will make straight your paths.

“One day a simple story will be told… two different people, one with God. Two different people learning to trust God. Two winding paths that God made straight. Two straight paths that He chose to cross at just the right time.”

“The creator of romance, the Make who arranged the first Boy meets Girl in the garden so very long ago, is still at work.”

-JOSHUA HARRIS (Boy Meets Girl)


CHERISH THE TREASURE
Jon Mohr


I cherish the treasure
The treasure of you
Lifelong companion
I give myself to you
God has enabled me
To walk with you faithfully
And cherish the treasure
The treasure of you

As I obey the Spirit's voice
And seek to do His will
I then can see the wisdom of His plan
For as He works His will in me
I then can love you selflessly
And by His grace, can pledge my love to you

Chorus

This sacred vow I make to you
Does not contain an "if"
Though I'm aware that trials lie ahead
I will love you and pray with you
And through it all, I will stay with you
Our home will be a refuge of
Unconditional love

Chorus
Cherish the treasure
The treasure of you

My heart is steadfast Lord
            My heart is steadfast
                        And I will continue to wait…
                                    To wait on You Lord…

0 comments:

Post a Comment