(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Thursday 3 November 2016

MY NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER

03 November 2016
 
MY NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER

Dear Lord
          I'm gettin' old
          But I would still behold
          and laugh at silly things untold

32 this very day
          Oh how you always made a way
          For me to see Your grace
          With Your beauty I'm amazed

As my life is running
          You have me count my blessings
          & I'm pretty sure from day one to now
          I would fall on my knees and bow
 
Oh Lord
          How my life is fleeting
          My days as an handbreadth
          & mine age is nothing before You

So as the psalmist, I also pray
          "Lord make me to know my end
          & the measure of my days
          that I may know how frail I am"

Father, You have sought me
          All because You love me
          So in return, what can I give?
          Oh my life, my life is Yours alone

I know I'm getting old
          My hairs turning grey, my beauty is slowly fading
          But to know that I am Yours and You are mine
          My God, that truth is more than enough

So with this grateful silly heart
          I pray that my life song sings and praise You with might
          For yes I am 32
          & I am eternally loved by You.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment