(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Sunday 5 June 2016

Dear Lord

November 03, 2011
9:34 pm
Dear Lord,

Another year… of hopes, joys, failures, sadness, journeys, laughter’s, cries, struggles, burdens, triumphs, victories… and its always humbling to know that You’ve graciously an patiently molding, waiting, holding on me for 27 years... and Lord, I am amazed.

My yesterdays are gone, my childhood dreams are gone. But I have today. Yours is tomorrow… and You’ve always taught me to live my todays- Today- and not my yesterdays… yes I have committed so many mistakes and wrong doings, but it is in those mistakes that I’ve learned, grow and mature into who I am today..

Question is, who am I now Lord, today? Journey still continues…

There are many valleys and shadows Lord, but You are my light and salvation, whom shall I fear?

Lord, it is and has been my greatest pleasure to serve You and praise You and worship You.

In my highs and lows, in my burning passion and in coldness… you have seen me and work still through me and in me…

Father, I pray Thee that I will not let any thing occupy my heart that will diminish Your glory... you are the rightful throne of my life... let not earthly desires or earthly possessions exchange You in my heart and in my life Lord.

Lord, lead me... I will always need You...

For all the people I loved and cared about, my families, my friends, my church... You are forever faithful and You, by Your grace and mercy will continually bring forth blessings upon blessings on them and to them, thank You Father…

I may not see my tomorrow, but I know YOU HOLD MY TOMORROW.

Hold me close Father, into Your loving arms... I’m forever grateful to You…

Amen




0 comments:

Post a Comment