(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Sunday 31 January 2016

HAVE THINE OWN WAY LORD

October 21, 2011
10:17pm

Matthew 6:8
Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

Even before we call on Him, the Father has already begun to provide all that we need.

 

Isaiah 65:24

24  Before they call I will answer;
     while they are yet speaking I will hear.

God knows far better than we do what is best for us. yet God wants us to go to Him in our need.

 

Matthew 7:7

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

It is easy to show His strnetgh through our weakness, our heavenly Fathr knows exxcalty what is best for us, and He is prepared for every need if we will but ask.

 

Philippians 4:19

19 And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
-       HENRY BLACKABY (7 Truths about God)

Father, even before I speak, You already knows my words, even before I think, You already knows my thoughts, even before I act, You already know my action. For You are an Omnipotent, Sovereign God, who knows my past, my todays, and my tomorrow, who knows my frame from the inside and out, and who loves me, just as I am.
You know me and created me in Your image. You formed me and saw me, even before I was in the womb of my mother. I have nothing to hide form You, for You know everything about me, that even I don’t know. For You are my god, my lovely God and wonderful Creators.
You are the Potter, I am clay. Shape me and mold me after Thy will.
Father, heavenly Father, You know my needs before I ask You. You graciously supply all my needs. You give what is best for me. In Your perfect will Oh, Lord, You give, You shower, You provides.
Abba, could I not trust You with everything of me? Could I not be troubled or doubt You? Could I just simply be still and at  peace.. knowing…

Philippians 2:13 13 for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.?

Oh, Lord, I believe, help my unbelief!

Whenever, wherever, however.. have Thy way.. may Your will be done in my life…

You know my prayers, requests, petitions, You know my heart’s desire, my dreams and my hopes…

But, whatever are Your plans for me, Lord, HAVE THY WAY. I am Your humble servant, You are my Master, and my Lord.

HAVE THY WAY LORD.

For You know what is best for me..

HAVE THINE OWN WAY LORD

 

382. Have Thine Own Way, Lord
Text: Adelaide A. Pollard, 1862-1934 
Music:
 George C. Stebbins, 1846-1945 
Tune:
 ADELAIDE, Meter: 54.54 D

1.    Have thine own way, Lord! Have thine own way!
Thou art the potter, I am the clay.
Mold me and make me after thy will,
while I am waiting, yielded and still.

2.    Have thine own way, Lord! Have thine own way!
Search me and try me, Savior today!
Wash me just now, Lord, wash me just now,
as in thy presence humbly I bow.

3.    Have thine own way, Lord! Have thine own way!
Wounded and weary, help me I pray!
Power, all power, surely is thine!
Touch me and heal me, Savior divine!

4.    Have thine own way, Lord! Have thine own way!
Hold o'er my being absolute sway.
Fill with thy Spirit till all shall see
Christ only, always, living in me!

 

I Need Thee Every Hour
(written by Annie S. Hamks)

Verse 1:
I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
no tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

Chorus:
I need Thee, O I need Thee;
every hour I need Thee;
O bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

Verse 2:
I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
temptations lose their power when Thou art nigh.

Verse 3:
I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
come quickly and abide, or life is in vain.

Verse 4:
I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
O make me Thine indeed, Thou blessèd Son.
Chorus

John 15:5

English Standard Version (ESV)
I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment