(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Wednesday 2 September 2015

FOR GOD KNOWS

August 27, 2011
8:44 pm
Jeremiah 29:11-13
English Standard Version (ESV)
11  For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare[a] and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12  Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. 13  You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

Jeremiah 31:3

English Standard Version (ESV)
    the Lord appeared to him[a] from far away.
I have loved you with an everlasting love;
    therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.

Jeremiah 32:38-41

English Standard Version (ESV)
38  And they shall be my people, and I will be their God. 39  I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear me forever, for their own good and the good of their children after them. 40  I will make with them an everlasting covenant, that I will not turn away from doing good to them. And I will put the fear of me in their hearts, that they may not turn from me. 41  I will rejoice in doing them good, and I will plant them in this land in faithfulness, with all my heart and all my soul.

Lord, before I knew You, You know everything about me Father. You know me when I sit down and when I rise up. You are familiar with my ways. Even the hairs of my head are numbered. I am molded and made in Your image. In You I live and move and have my being. All of my days are written in Your book.
Thank You, Abba, for lavishing Your love on me, for calling me Your child and for being my Abba, Father. For loving me with an everlasting love.
So teach me, Father, to delight in Your ways…
Amen


0 comments:

Post a Comment