(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Tuesday 16 December 2014

TO LIVE LIKE MY LAST DAY



March 22, 2011
I don’t wanna live my short life
Living in dull moments
Depriving myself of what is given
The gift of JOY
Lord, I do know that sometimes I lose my boundaries
But I know my limits...
Help me to enjoy life... in Your way
Not just in some fancy – worldly way..
They say that Christians should be the happiest person in the world!
I wanna live that life... to live to the fullest
I wanna shout out for joy!
I wanna dive into the ocean deep and see your beautiful creatures below
I wanna fly like a bird and view the perspective from up above
I wanna dance like there is no tomorrow
I wanna sing my heart out
I wanna laugh like there are no people around
I wanna see Your glory in the beauty of Your creation
I wanna delight in You, with Your people
I wanna live like this is my last day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment