(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Friday 30 December 2011

BLOG? BLOG!

This is my very first blog. I’ve been wanting to have one but fear comes to mind. Since I did believe that when you blog, it would be entirely of your own views on a certain topic/s… and I do not usually put effort on commenting to something that I like or find something that I disagree. And so what I did and still do, is to just “copy” and “paste” some written documents that I find it helpful to me or to some (but mostly to me) and then post it on fb (usually- when it is longer than the usual posts- then I’ll put it on My Notes). Just today, I’ve again copied-pasted-posted a certain article from Pastor John Piper.. and someone said that I should BLOG it (instead of just putting it on the My Notes, since according to him, it is easily forgotten)

Maybe, am just waiting for someone to say to me, to BLOG it. (kahit na copy and paste^~^lang) So, before I take a bold step into blogging, I first look up to Wikipedia what blogging really means, and it says:

“Blogs are usually (but not always) written by one person and are updated pretty regularly. Blogs are often (but not always) written on a particular topic – there are blogs on virtually any topic you can think of. From photography, to spirituality, to recipes, to personal diaries to hobbies – blogging has as many applications and varieties as you can imagine. Whole blog communities have sprung up around some of these topics putting people into contact with each other in relationships where they can learn, share ideas, make friends with and even do business with people with similar interests from around the world.”

So… blogs are not always written by the blogger. That’s a relief! (hahaha…) And so, that is why I am blogging now. So, if you are reading my blog now, you wouldn’t find me, ON MY OWN but what you are going to read are articles on random subjects, but would be entirely on spiritual matters, by my favorite people/authors such as Elisabeth Elliot, Joshua Harris, John Piper, C.S. Lewis, and many others. There would be times, (if I could) put some personal entries, since the title of this is “CHRONICLES OF MY SOUL”, it would some what be my “virtual journal”. Entries would be my personal Bible verses, personal Christian songs, personal views, personal meditations, etc that are all connected to my walk as a Christian.

I also hope and pray that as I blog, I may glorify my God. May this be an instrument, for all people who would visit and read my blogs, as a way of making CHRIST known, of bringing them to Him, and would glorify Christ too… concern for the glory of God in all things was the heartbeat of God’s Son.. May it be to me also.

1 CORINTHIANS 10:31 “therefore whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of GOD.”

So, whether, I blog, copy, paste, post or write my own article, I will do all to the GLORY OF GOD.

2 comments:

Beloved Manelle said...

Praise God for another blogger like you... let us indeed invade cyberspace and spread the glory of God here... God bless you, Joh...

arki_joh said...

May God give me the strength in spreading His glory thru blogging.. thank you so much miss Anna..^~^ God bless you more.

Post a Comment